From: Mike Fleetwood <mike.fleetwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 5:25:53 PM
Subject: Re: Fedora 9 and Citrix issue

I am with Richard on this.  The documented work around by Citrix is to
use OpenMotif 2.3 to provide the 2.2 API by creating the Symbolic link
to make /usr/lib/libXm.so.3 -> libXm.so.4.

"Failed Dependency: libXm.so.3 ... When Installing the ICA Client for Unix"
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX110537

"The Presentation Server Client for Linux Fail to Launch and Reports no Errors"
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX115404

"Question: ICAClient 9 instalation on Fedora Core 5 !!"
http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=463392

I don't see how upgrading libxcb (C-lang binding for the X11 protocol)
would have provided libXm (Motif runtime libraries).  On my Fedora 8
box I have the following:
[mike@rockover ~]$ rpm -q libxcb openmotif
libxcb-1.0-4.fc8
openmotif-2.3.0-0.1.9.3
[mike@rockover ~]$ rpm -q --provides libxcb | grep libXm
[mike@rockover ~]$ rpm -q --provides openmotif | grep libXm
libXm.so.4
[mike@rockover ~]$ ls -l /usr/lib/libXm.so.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 14 2006-06-24 00:03 /usr/lib/libXm.so.4 -> libXm.so.4.0.0

I recommend you implement this workaround for Fedora 9 too.

Mike