RE: Am I blacklisted?

Christoph Höger wrote:
|Am Mittwoch, den 16.04.2008, 11:58 +0100 schrieb Bill Crawford:
|> On 16/04/2008, Christoph Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|>
|> >  I tried to sent a thread reply two times yesterday.
|> >
|> >  Bot nothing came to the mailing list. Is there some kind
|of blacklist
|> >  which blocks my mails?
|>
|> You normally won't receive copies of your own emails (and Google,
|> in particular, will try to hide them if you do :o)). You should
|> go to the list options page (via the "To unsubscribe" link at the
|> bottom of the mail, heh) and check you have your subscription set
|> so you receive copies of your own messages. If you're using a web
|> interface for reading you may well need to make other config changes,
|> but try that one first.
|>

|Hi,
|
|I normally do recieve copies of my own messages. The option is enabled.
|I also use evolution for downloading and that _normally_ works.
|It really seems to be some filter.

I have found in certain situations, that Evo sometimes 'un-reads'
messages before the user actually reads it, because new messages
are the first message read on the current line, assuming of course
that Evo is running and the account running idle.

I also noticed that once the message becomes unread, Evo somehow
hides that and subsequent messages - that is - it no longer appears
'in the list' because it is un-read, which quite frankly is imo, bad
form.  I have given up trying to figure out how to disable that 'feature'.

Furthermore, on a different machine where I actually read my messages
and under Outlook, the messages are all un-read.

It is, imo, one of the ugliest 'features' of Evo I have seen under
these cases.

Checked by AVG.