Re: OpenOffice.org & Publisher Documents

Tony Crouch wrote:
> Hi All,
> I was wondering if anyone knows of an add-in for OpenOffice (or another
> programme altogether) that will allow you to open MS Publisher
> documents?

I think there are "pay for" products out there, but I couldn't find
anything for Linux out there last August when I last had the need.  And
there is no "viewer" for them available from MS either.  I ended up
downloading the 60 day free trial for Windows XP just to review what
someone had created (yes, someone was willing to send me the .pub file,
but it was more than they could handle to create a PDF of it and email
that to me instead).

> Thanks for your help.

Good luck!

--