Re: some attack to fedora machine .

Antti J. Huhtala wrote:

Your tip about not allowing username/password combinations is a good
one. Any examples of an implementation of eg. key pairs?

Antti

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.2-Manual/custom-guide/openssh-clients.html

It has also been covered in the list a couple of time. I am sure there are better links, but that was the best I found in a quick search. This is also covered in the sshd and ssh man pages towards the end of the file.

Mikkel