Re:Matlab installation error in fedora 8 (osama mahdi)

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:35:56 -0400
From: "osama mahdi" <osama.mahdi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Matlab installation error in fedora 8
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,

I tried to install Matlab7 with fedora 8_x64, but I always got the following
error:

 /media/MathWorks_R14_1/install
cp: cannot stat `/media/MathWorks_R14_1/update/bin/glnxa64/*': No such file
or directory
Error writing to /tmp/5507tmwinstall
The installer is unable to copy files to /tmp.
Make sure that /tmp exists, is writable, and has
at least 5 megabytes of available space.

I tired to install it as a root and a regular user, but i got the same error
for both cases.

I also found the /tmp folder and there is nothing wrong with the
permissions, any user can create folder and write files in the /tmp
directory.

Thanks

Guys I solved this problem by using the following parameters install -glnx86 -nocp

no I am facing another problem, during the installation I need to remove CD1 and put CD2 in the CDROM but I could not eject the CDROM  and  I got the following message:

device is busy

any solution please ?

Thanks