Re: PolicyKit problem HELP!

Doesn't anyone have any idea? Every suggestion is welcome!

Please make a suggestion soon.

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Matto wrote:
Hi Guys,

My earlier post regarding Xen and KVM has been wittled down to a policy kit problem.

Here is the output, perhaps someone can give me a hint (google has not been helpful) ?:

[matt@localhost ~]$ polkit-grant --gain org.libvirt.unix.manage
Attempting to gain the privilege for org.libvirt.unix.manage.
Authentication is required.
Password:
Keep this privilege for the session? [no/session]?
session
Successfully gained the privilege for org.libvirt.unix.manage.
[matt@localhost ~]$ virsh -c qemu:///system list
Attempting to gain the privilege for org.libvirt.unix.manage.
polkit-grant-helper: given auth type (8 -> yes) is bogus
Failed to gain the privilege for org.libvirt.unix.manage.
libvir: Remote error : authentication failed
error: failed to connect to the hypervisor

Thanks,

Matt