Fedora 9 and Citrix issue

Hello,

In testing Fedora 9 (using the live CD) I am encountering a problem using the Linux Citrix client provided on the Citrix web site.  After installing the Citrix client successfully, using the tar.gz version (not the rpm), I am able to log into and launch the MetaFrame Presentation Server, but when I select an application I get a window stating "Processing Replies from Server" which is present for about 2 seconds, then vanishes.  The application window is never launched.

An important thing to note is that I had this same problem with Fedora 8, and was able to solve it by updating libxcb to the latest version.  Why has the issue appeared again in Fedora 9?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Todd