Re: Firewire Stack in F8 Howto Wanted

Actually, you don't need to rebuild the kernel: you can build only the
missing modules
and blacklist the new stack.
Take a look in the kwizart and in the ATRPMS repos: if you can't find a
version matching your
kernel, you can always use a srpm and rebuild it with a little editing to
the spec file and the right sources.
I did it for my external FW drives and it works.
Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'