Re: Linux is KING - Couldn't be hacked - Mac, Vista went down in flames

On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 19:04 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> I blame Microsoft and all the geeks who seem to feel for being geeks
> and want to dumb everything down.

Those of us who remember personal computing before Microsoft was but
tiny company would probably agree that it was a bad idea to make
computers something the ignorant could play with, they used to be the
domain of experts and people actually interested in computing.  Computer
systems need to be much better designed before it's going to be okay for
toy computing, both to protect the ignorant, and everyone else that they
interfere with.

You're not a true computer admin unless you wear a white lab coat, and
have the CPU op-code cheat sheet in the coat pocket...  ;-)

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.