Event ID: 5603
Date:  3/22/2008
Time:  7:43:38 PM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: TIM
A provider, Rsop Planning Mode Provider, has been registered in the WMI namespace, root\RSOP, but did not specify the HostingModel property.  This provider will be run using the LocalSystem account.  This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.  Ensure that provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the provider registration to an account with the least privileges possible for the required functionality.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

No one cares and thinks I'm a loon.  And no, the hacker never lets me know when he's me.  So am I a loon?