Re: What's all the hype over Ubuntu?

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 06:56 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>
> > I note that increasing numbers of third-party packages are easily
> > available for [K]ubuntu and sometimes not so easily for Fedora. Take a
> > look at getmiro.com for a typical example. Which distro do you think is
> > better supported by the Miro devels?
>
> Good thing one of the Miro developers is helping maintain Miro in the main
> Fedora repository then. :)

Indeed. In fact I just noticed this when I did an update this morning.
Pity it's not mentioned on the Miro site. The Download page leads you on
an endless (and circular) trek through multiple useless pages. I'll
complain to the site maintainers.

OT: how can https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/ not have a
search box?

poc