Recommended USB TV Capture

Hi

I have a good wireless camera that generates video/audio, but since I upgraded
my motherboard, there's nowhere to plug my old tv capture card in (you can
tell my hardware knowledge is limited!!!)

Rather than buy another card, I was wondering about using one of these usb tv
capture devices that you see lurking seductively on the impulse sections of
the racks at PC World or wherever. Are they any good? Do any of them work
with Fedora 8? Is there a big difference in quality even though there isn't a
huge difference in price? Is there a specific one that someone knows works?

Thanks for any advice.

Nick