Re: What's all the hype over Ubuntu?

Well, I don't know the exact reason but the people using Ubuntu are mostly newbie to Linux and the majority of people working in especially translating Ubuntu are the newbies of that language. I couldn't find only couple of guys working on Fedora project around me but there are a lot of people across Pakistan { according to Ubuntu Pakistan they have reached 700+ active members} who are working with Ubuntu project and mostly on translating.

We don't need Geeks but the newbies to get strings translated and Ubuntu is going very fine to attract newbies.

--
Regards,
Mustafa Qasim

Registered Linux User# 441709.