Re: Bug backlog - now and future. Some proposals.

Jon Stanley wrote:
First, let me apologize for not answering for a week.  This is not an
account that I generally watch (though I should have subscribed from
the account that I *do* watch in order to post this - my fault
entirely).  For the record, the account that I do watch is jonstanley
AT <google's popular mail service>.