Want postfix with mysql support, courier-imapd, amavisd-new - if possible.

Good day all!

I have to set up a server that includes the following services:
. apache
. vsftpd
. squid+mysql for user authorization
. iptables (as a router for local network)
. postfix+antispam
. mysql
. postgresql

My problem/question is this: in FC6 I had to compile myself some
packages in order to make them work as I wanted. So, in order to avoid
it, I'm looking for the following:
. postfix with mysql support,
. courier-imapd
. amavisd-new

Could You please let me know if they are available in F8? Or may there
is interchangeable packages for the same purposes?

I'm advised to go to debian for those and set up its server. But I
prefer rpm-based distro, basicly - Fedora (or may CentOS for server).
That's why I raise such a question here. Thanks for Your advice!