Re: Semi-transparent box on desktop

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
max bianco wrote:

> I thought this  post was a joke too.  No offense but i did not think there
> was anyone using a computer today that didn't know you could grab multiple
> objects like that, i am glad everyone is so thrilled , a rare enough
> occurrence around here, but this is pretty basic functionality. I would
> never have guessed it would cause so much excitement.

It's not really any more intuitive than knowing all the variable and
wildcard substitutions and i/o redirections the shell can do before
starting each command.

Right you are but its been around so long that i take it for granted. I don't remember being impressed the first time i used it. It made sense that it should work that way and i've taken it for granted(a bad habit, taking things for granted) ever since.

Max