Re: battery level from command line

Mikkel L. Ellertson:
>> There is a chip in the battery that decides this. It is part of the
>> charging circuitry. Because it controls charging, when it decides the
>> battery is full, it will not charge any more.

max:
> Can it be reset?

I'm going to take an educated guess, and say that the chip is giving you
an accurate answer about the status of the battery, based on what the
manufacturer knows about their batteries.  They deteriorate with time
and usage, and it's taking that into account.  Trying to fool things
into behaving differently isn't likely to improve how well the battery
works.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.