Re: A weird system - bug it !

pursley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
As I stated in my original message, I wasn't looking for them to get fixed, I was just venting my frustration over the kinds of things that have been happening. I'm dealing with issues separately
Does that mean you are asking questions / submitting bugs elsewhere ?

An issue raised as a 'well described bug' is worth 50,000,000 'vents of frustration'...

Resolving the cause of the symptoms - whether that is an upstream source, rpm packaging, hardware specific, custom configs or just straight out of the box issue - helps make fedora and the whole linux community stronger. Ignoring the issue, manually fixing, or implementing personal workarounds leads to a shock load of people having to find and fix the same issues - I reckon that is really counter-productive.

DaveT.