A weired system.

You know, I don't know what it is but my system just seems to be behaving very strange. I'm only commenting on this and am not really expecting a response but thought I'd like to share my frustrations.

   1)  I couldn't synch my Palm via USB cable even though I had all the
   right software and setting installed and it turned out to be a
   mystery setting that hardly anyone was having problems with.  - Now
   fixed.

   2)  Every now and then, when I print documents, they get sent to the
   que and then disappear without a trace, or an error for that matter.

   3)  Even though FC8 seems to install the ability to get an icon when
   something is in the que, mine never worked and therefor never knew
   it was suppose to be there.  In fact, absolutely *NONE* of the
   standard ways of viewing the que from Xwindows worked.  Now, for no
   reason at all by poking around looking at the info on them and
   without changing any settings, suddenly it's started working after
   rebooting.  Go figure!

   4)  I occasionally have non-Linux partitions unmounting
   automatically with no error given or manual assistance.

   5)  ...and other idiotic things that happen occasionally.

I'm starting to feel the urge to ask the question, "Is Linux stable anymore?" Since I get the sense that no one else is having these problems and more I wonder if I'm losing my mind....

Bradley