Re: Experience of using Fedora in schools

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 23:16:24 PM +0530, subhodip biswas wrote:

> Some months back i posted about our bijra high school project
> (http://bijra.dgplug.org) . A school completely running on Fedora 7

Subhodip,

congratulations for your school! I have just added it to the database
of Digitally Free Schools: http://digifreedom.net/?q=node/55

Note to all list members: if you know of other schools which are
Digitally Free as defined in that page, please tell us what they are
if you can (I've seen an answer in this thread saying more or less
"our school uses Linux" without naming the school) and let me know the
URLs of the pages where these schools _say_ that they are using FOSS,
so I can add them to the list.

Thanks,
		Marco
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84