Re: OT: Pidgin

max bianco wrote:

2008/3/14 Olivier Robert <robby57@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:robby57@xxxxxxxxx>>:

    Yes.

    My settings for MSN are stock settings, I just added login password.
    My only problem with pidgin is that is freezes on 100% CPU on bad
    network when it can't log on.

    I connect through an ssh tunnel though.

    ++
    Olivier

I have a hotmail account and added the user name and password but it says that they are incorrect. Pidgin works with yahoo no problem. aMSN (another messenger ) seems to connect just fine but not Pidgin, at least not to MSN. I wonder what the problem is?

pidgin and msn play fine together for me