Samsung Multifunction printer

Hi,

I have a Samsung SCX4216F that I've successfully used with FC5 and the
Samsung unified linux driver. After upgrading to FC8 I can't get the
driver to find the unit (I'm using the driver from here:
http://www.samsung.com/download/Model_Select.aspx?type=Multi%20Function%20Printer&typecode=16&subtype=Laser%20MFP&subtypecode=1601&model=SCX-4200&filetype=DR&language=).
I can print using Cups without problems but in FC5 I used to also be
able to use the scanner. I've also tried using sane to find the
scanner without success. Anybody who has had any luck with this or
similar units?

/Henrik