Evolution & TLS Client Certificate authentication

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has been successful with getting Evolution to authenticate to a Postfix server with a Client Certificate. My setup works fine with Thunderbird but Evolution does not seem to send back its p12 certificate when Postfix asks for it resulting in the following error message:

warning: TLS library problem: 13127:error:140890C7:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:peer did not return a certificate:s3_srvr.c:2458:

Here is the Postfix config that works fine with Thunderbird. It uses port 587 as the mail submission port and forces TLS Client Certificate SASL Authentication:

submission   inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_etrn_restrictions=reject
  -o smtpd_tls_loglevel=1
  -o smtpd_tls_CAfile=/etc/postfix/CAcert.pem
  -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
  -o smtpd_tls_ask_ccert=yes
  -o smtpd_tls_req_ccert=yes
  -o smtpd_tls_fingerprint_digest=sha1
  -o permit_tls_all_clientcerts
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

Anyone have this working with Evolution?

Thanks,
Patrick