Re: Help revert from KDE4

Rex Dieter <rdieter <at> math.unl.edu> writes:
> Actually, I fail to see any problems described short of your wish to remove
> these from your box.  Ok, easy enough:
>
> $ yum remove kdelibs4
>
> should yank all that off your box.

But chances are he isn't actually using those kdelibs4 etc. packages he's
incorrectly whining about, but the full KDE desktop from Rawhide which is much
harder to remove, also considering how many other Rawhide packages that's
likely to have dragged in due to new openssl and openldap sonames.

        Kevin Kofler