Re: No merece ser embajador de Fedora - He does't deserve to belong a Fedora Ambassador

That guy needs to learn Python. Man, I just wrote a piece of code that was one page, did exactly what was needed, and I got to define a class that I call a "bag of holding" which is just a dict where assignment means add to a list and extraction means pick one at random, and the bag automatically categorizes it's contents. Hermione's bag was just some hyperbolic space (typical women's purse). Also, mia amigo, don't post after midnight when you're drunk like me.