No merece ser embajador de Fedora - He does't deserve to belong a Fedora Ambassador

Hello,

As a Fedora user and real Open Source evangelist I want to tell everyone that Pablo Barrera does not deserve to be considered a Fedora Ambassador because of his comments against the open source movement. They attached e-mail sent by Pablo Barrera to the CEO of Pixart Argentina where he criticizes the open source with a very vulgar vocabulary.

Subject: New mail and consultation
From: "Pablo Barrera"
Date: Wed, 20 2008 -0300
To: Xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gabriel Greetings, I hope you had a nice weekend.

Do you know about someone at Microsoft or any software propietary company that is needing someone for developing products area? I'm fuckin* tired of working with Open Source and never make any money. If you know about some job, just let me know.

--
Pablo Barrera

--
sudo rm -rf /