Re: Installation Crash with 4GB

Mogens Kjaer wrote:
rgheck wrote:
After installing successfully, I foolishly put the 4GB back in, and I seem to have ended up with tons of other problems---programs crash, prelink won't run, etc, etc---so now I'm re-installing again. Looks as if this might be a kernel problem?

For me, it looks like you have a hardware/memory problem.

Try running memtest for a couple of days when all RAM has
been installed.

Mogens
you could also swap ram and test individually ... i recommend this test ... http://people.redhat.com/dledford/memtest.html