Can't get bluetooth mouse to work in Fedora 8

I just got a Dell XPS M1330 laptop, and have set it up as a dual boot with Vista and Fedora 8. I have a bluetooth Dell Travel Mouse, and it works with Vista, but I can't get it to work with Fedora.

When I turn the mouse on, there's no indication that Fedora has seen the mouse so I right clicked on the bluetooth icon in the upper panel and then selected "Browse Device". The display shows "Dell BT Travel Mouse" and indicates that it's a mouse. I select that and then click connect. I get this in a window:

  Couldn't display "obex://[mac addr of mouse]".
  Check if the service is available.

The input service is running for bluetooth, so I'm not sure what "service" needs to be available. Is there something I should look for to make this mouse work?

--
Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias@xxxxxxx
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926