Re: on-access virus scan

On Sunday 02 March 2008, Brian Chadwick wrote:
> have a look at AVG for Linux (grisoft.com) ... it uses dazuko for on
> access scanning. As far as I know, dazuko is the only way for on access
> scanning to be done at the moment.

It seems also possible with clamav when dazuko is used. I'll give that a try
first. If for some reason another virus scanner is better, I will switch to
that.

The only problem I face so far is that I will have to compile my own kernel to
get this up and running. I'm currently compiling, so hopefully I will get a
working setup today with on-access scanning so that I can test the
performance. In that sense, I will give AVG also a try I think.

Thanks,
Marcel