Re: trac and Fedora 9 alpha

Martin Marques wrote:
Rahul Sundaram escribió:
Martin Marques wrote:
I was checking the packages in one of the Fedora 9 alpha mirrors and couldn't find trac. I see it in rawhide, but not in F9-alpha. does it have something to do with not having "Everything"?

Yes. What is the in the DVD is a subset and not the entire Fedora repository since that would spill over into three DVD's at this point.

OK, that was what I thought.

BTW, when can we expect to see trac 0.11 in Fedora?

Have to ask the maintainer. You can file a RFE in http://bugzilla.redhat.com against the particular the package and request for an update. If there are any significant enhancements or issues to look at, it helps to highlight that in the request.

Rahul