Re: What/where is default route set?

I guess that you want to check out /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

or replace eth0 with the one you want.

Look for the the line that says:

GATEWAY=some.ip.addy

if not there add it save and restart you network: service network restart.

A netstat -rn should show you default route if it caught that.

/ASD.

Chris G wrote:
Another minor hiccough after my move from F7 to F8, I don't get a
network default route set when I reboot the system.

I.e. I have to do:-

    route add default gw 192.168.1.1

after booting to get everything to work.

Whereabouts in the initialisation scripts should this be set and/or is
there a GUI for setting it up?

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxxx