Re: Slave Drive

Jacques B. wrote:
On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Wayne Smith
<AdminPublisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, I was stupid. I installed F8 and told it to format and partition
 both of my hard drives. Now, needless to say, the slave drive has been
 partitioned as part of the filesystem. Any way I can separate it on it's
 own mount point, besides reinstalling F8????