Re: Fedora Problem with This website.

Henning Larsen wrote:
On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 12:52 -0800, Leslie Satenstein wrote:
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/restless_legs/detail_restless_legs.htm

With All linux distributions installed on my computer (using firefox
under linux), I am unable to access this site.

However, on the same computer (dual boot), I can fetch the information
using XP and with Firefox or Explorer.

Since under XP it is accessable, but not under linux, I would like
some help to try and determine the problem.

My system has Fedora7 and Fedora8 both 64bit,  and PCLINUXOS 32bit
(all have same problem). Any clues as to how to resolve the problem.
If the problem is restless legs, eat a lot of b-vitamins it helps :)

The website BTW looks good in my browser too.
I would restart any routers you have, is xp on the same machine as
linux? routers may get changed by xp, don't remember what it is called.

Henning

I think that is UPnP.

Max