Re: updates without password?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
How can I configure pup so that it doesn't ask for root password every time I need to do an update?

I would be happy if it would not ask for a password until I am ready to update, so I can browse what's out there and decide if I want to bother with an update right now. I should be able to read all the module information and comments.

Related: I know there's a URL to get the RSS feeds for updates to each release, but I lost it trying something and can't seem to find it. Can someone jog my memory.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>