Re: Network services clashing

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:40 am
Subject: Re: Network services clashing

Arun:
> But is is very much clear to me that there is a clash of services.

And it was to us, too, quite some time ago.

> Is there any way to find out which are clashing ??

Yes, by doing what I told you do in my prior message: Send=2 0us the
output from:

chkconfig --list

So we can see what services you have set up.

I won't reply again until you do that. Nobody else can answer your
query with a definite answer, without that information, either.

important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.

Output of=2 0
chkconfig --list

[root@itqs-arun arun]# chkconfig --list
bash: chkconfig: command not found
[root@itqs-arun arun]#

pl advise me another command, where as I have listed the services as per my limited knowledge as follows

Networkmanager – disable
Networkmanagerdispatcher – disable
bluetooth – disable
iptables – disable netfs – running
netplugd – disable
network – running
nfs – disable
nfslock – running
nscd – disable
ntpd – disable

As soon as I enable
Networkmanager, Networkmanagerdispatcher, my network Notwork.

Arun

You are invited to Get a Free AOL Email ID. Click here.