Re: command line sms tool

El Jueves, 21 de Febrero de 2008 10:18, Andrew Kelly escribió:

> @ Everybody
>
> Many thanks for all your assistance and suggestions. As it turns out,
> what I've had to do is find and utilise a pay-service, which can
> basically cover my needs for about 5 bucks a year. Seems stupid to have
> to pay for what you'd think would be a freebie from your ISP, but there
> you go.
>
> Andy

I remember the good old days when there were loads of websites offering free
SMS, unfortunately, as the SMS became more and more popular they realised how
much money they'd be able to do from them, thus, bye bye free SMS services...

Manuel.
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.