Re: webcam and fc8 troubleshooting

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:31:12 +1000
Brian Chadwick <brianchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i would have thought that provided the modules are in the correct place that the kernel would be able to load them automatically.

Is uvcvideo included in fedora these days? I've been building it
myself for a long time now, so I might not have noticed it getting
included :-).

its not in fedora. ... from what I have read uvcvideo is in development as an addition to the kernel .. maybe its slated for a later kernel release.

until it gets in the kernel i would think it unlikely fedora will have it