Re: Creation of a DVD from my photos

Antonio M escribío:
2008/2/15, Robert L Cochran <cochranb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
If you just want to create a DVD, the first step is to use mkisofs to
 create an iso image in iso9660 format. See `man mkisofs` for options. To
 burn the iso image so created to a DVD, use growisofs on the command
 line. To see the various options, read `man growisofs`. I generally
 start growisofs, then leave the machine alone for an hour or so -- that
 is how long my DVD burner (a Lite-On model) needs to burn a DVD+R in
 Fedora 7, and it can take longer.

 Bob Cochran
 Greenbelt, Maryland, USA