Fedora 8 iso image corrupted ?

I don't know if this an image problem or download corruption, but before I download almost 4G again I ask this:

I downloaded via direct download the Fedora 8 dvd iso image and burned it with K3b.

When I try to install it it always stops with error in lohit-fonts-xxxx

I already unselected them during custom installation but for some reason the install stops with the error nevertheless. I suppose this is due to some dependency but I don't know what.

First: anyone got this error before ?
Second: the install process shouldn't stop at this point! (the only options here are 'retry' or 'reboot'. Why not 'ignore' and I would install these fonts later ?