Re: List stats redone

Aldo Foot wrote:
On Feb 12, 2008 1:20 PM, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 22:44 -0600, Thomas Cameron wrote:

Mikkel L. Ellertson pointed out a stupid typo in my script that was
screwing up my numbers pretty badly.  Many thanks.

It's been fixed, and the posting statistics are much more accurate.
Please see http://www.camerontech.com/fedora-list-stats/ for the current
month's output.

If this is useful and correct, I will set up a cron job which mails this
info to the list once a {day|week|month}, whatever y'all think is
appropriate.  I will pull it down from the web site unless folks think
it's a good thing to have there.

I can't understand why anyone whose postings to the list displays their
e-mail address should complain that your list includes e-amil
addresses.
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>