Read Apple hard drive -

   I have a hard drive removed from my daughters Power Mac G4 plugged
   into an F-8 computer.  fdisk sees it as /dev/sdb but that's about as
   far is it goes, nothing relative to file type, etc.

   Is it possible to get a directory listing or extract any data from
   it in the Fedora computer.  I suspect not, but thought I would ask?

   Thanks.

   Bob Goodwin