USB device file names changed? /dev/ttyUSB* now /dev/usbdev*

Hi,

A recent update for Fedora 8 seems to have changed some of the USB device file naming conventions. I discovered this when my custom udev rule for my PDA device no longer worked properly when the rule was based on linking to ttyUSB*. It seems that the familiar /dev/ttyUSB* device filename now has changed to several /dev/usbdev* files. Can anyone confirm that this is now the case?

thanks,
Derek