Re: another selinux issue

On Feb 8, 2008 12:35 AM, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 2008 9:32 PM, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Valent Turkovic wrote:

> > > I rebooted this laptop lots of times and I still see this issue.
> > > How do I check for mislabeled files and unlabeled processes?
> > >

> > What problem are you talking about?  Setroubleshoot not working?
> >
> > You can do a full relabel /.autorelabel; reboot
> >
> > Or just look at the avc messages they should give you an idea of what is
> > mislabeled.
>
> ok, I relabeled them and I hope that fixes it.
>
> Thanks Daniel!
>
> Valent.

]# /etc/init.d/setroubleshoot status
setroubleshootd je mrtav, ali pid datoteka postoji

again setroubleshootd is mrtav=dead, bit pid file exists.

How can I troubleshoot this?

I restart setroubleshootd service but I have no avc messages...

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic