Re: another selinux issue

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

Valent Turkovic wrote:
I have another issue with selinux, and it is an ironic one because
selinux stopped selinux-troubleshooter from starting so can't see what
is the issue...

I have switched to permisive mode on selinux in ordet to make live cd
with revisor. But now I see that selinux troubleshooter has some problems.

I see some selinux issue pops up in my tray (yellow star) but when I
click on selinux troubleshooter I see nothing!

I only get this error: "connection failed to
/var/run/setroubleshoot/setroubleshoot_server

When I restart selinux service:
/etc/init.d/setroubleshoot restart

Now that I start selinux-troubleshooter it is connected to selinux
service but I see no issues in it...

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,
Valent.

setroubleshooter saw an avc about itself.  It commits suicide when that
happens, since it can quickly become an infinite loop.

So right now selinux is dead on my system. How do I resurrect it?