Re: FC 8 install and lost add/remove software app

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 15:00 -0500, Terry - Fedora Core wrote:
> It is pretty good on explaining what options are available, but then
> totally abandons the user in explaining anything about the options.

Unfortunately, that's common for just about all software.  They don't
seem to understand that it's pointless for the documentation to just
parrot a list of options that we can already see in a GUI.  We *need* to
know what the options do, and how to use them, that's what the
documentation is for - to *explain* things.

I read messages from the public lists.