Re: USB external hard drive disconnecting

On Feb 5, 2008 10:53 AM, Rick Stevens <rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If it's plugged into a USB hub, check that as well.

I'm impressed how much info I forgot to include.  It's just plugged
directly into the computer.  I've even tried front and rear ports,
just in case.

So far, plugging directly into the UPS instead of the computer had no
effect.  I'm trying a different USB cable now, and so far so good.
It's only been a few minutes, but in the past it's failed in a minute
or so....

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Reid