Re: libdvdread - lsdvd errors

Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
If your installation is correct, beware that there is a new libdvdread from Fedora, which replaced the ones which were being provided by third party repos. Maybe this is the source of your problem ...

There are also disks on the market with stupid "copy protection" nonsense: on-disk structures that break libdvdread--but not hardware players, I guess.

I don't remember if the errors I got were the same as what you quoted, but I Googled a part of the error message text and found reports of which disks are causing problems.

Wait a sec... here it is: http://tobias.rautenkranz.ch/libdvdread_ifo.html.en

<Joe