Re: Good bye

your just another fuckwit stretching words, even a 10 yo kid knows what i meant, noone can tell anyone how to post except a list moderator, thats a real moderator not those that think they are.

As far as I am aware, this list has no official moderators. It is, and always has been, self moderated by it's own members.

( If we did have one you would likely have been barred by now for using offensive language )

Chris