Re: Good bye

Jacques B. wrote:
2008/1/31 Paul Shaffer <ace_wizard@xxxxxxxxx>:
I just knew the moment I read Karl's original post this was going to turn
into a flame thread of epic proportions.

Agreed.  Karl has moved on.  Can everybody else please do the same.

But we are having so much fun ;)

Seriously, whatever you think of Karl he did have a knack of triggering interesting discussions, as another part of this thread proves (having evolved into something else).

I for one will miss Karl on this list, if only for that reason, and wish him luck with ubuntu (I'm also on that list so will monitor what happens there as a kinda social experiment...)

I have not time for those rude to Karl or the few downright insulting or profane ...

cheers Chris