Re: About ssh login

Ritesh Yeole wrote:
Dear Sir,
                I want to ssh to my client ,there is sonic-firewall .

In firewall  static ip nat with server ip
Now i want to ssh it then it ask for password but when passwd put is says=
[root@ndtest ~]# ssh ultra
root@ultra's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
root@ultra's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
root@ultra's password:
Permission denied (publickey).
=================[root@ndtest ~]# ssh raisoni
root@raisoni's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
root@raisoni's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
root@raisoni's password:
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password).
[root@ndtest ~]#

Plz tell me what is difference between them and how it is solved.

Thanks
Ritesh
you need the correct passwords